Home : Beauty tips : Skin : Acne and zit tips : Toothpaste
Toothpaste for pimples
Submitted by marylou q
Use toothpaste to get rid of zits or pimples apply a little over night or if you already took your bath apply to the pimple.
The following was sent in by EvanLeviBlinn
Please people, what is with all of the miss-spelled words and abbreviations?
No slang or jargon is to be written on websites!
Many of you do not follow PRECISE DIRECTIONS!
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, or water.
- Make sure you have PASTE not GEL. Apply to the acne and surrounding areas.
- Leave the treatment on for 30-60 minutes depending on your skin type.(if you
feel severe burning STOP! and DO NOT leave in over night!)
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Make sure that you remove all traces of
acne for if you miss some it could burn your skin!
- Pat your skin dry. DO NOT RUB!!!
- Get a moisturizer and apply in a circular or left-to-right motion to your
- Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep and in the morning, your acne
will be reduced (NOT CURED!)
Good Luck! :D
good idea- not for everyone though
Johnie on 2006-05-31
The mask should only be put on for about 30 minutes. I would never sleep with toothpaste all over my face. I have tried the mask and it works wonders. toothpaste severly dries out your face. i have also tried putting it just on oily spots or zits/pimples over night and that works great too. i wouldn't use if you have sensitive skin. For me it does have a little burning sensation but its more like a tingle. I just know its working. I have never gotten a rash from it.