Home : Beauty tips : Skin : Acne and zit tips : Toothpaste
Toothpaste for pimples
Submitted by marylou q
Use toothpaste to get rid of zits or pimples apply a little over night or if you already took your bath apply to the pimple.
The following was sent in by EvanLeviBlinn
Please people, what is with all of the miss-spelled words and abbreviations?
No slang or jargon is to be written on websites!
Many of you do not follow PRECISE DIRECTIONS!
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, or water.
- Make sure you have PASTE not GEL. Apply to the acne and surrounding areas.
- Leave the treatment on for 30-60 minutes depending on your skin type.(if you
feel severe burning STOP! and DO NOT leave in over night!)
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Make sure that you remove all traces of
acne for if you miss some it could burn your skin!
- Pat your skin dry. DO NOT RUB!!!
- Get a moisturizer and apply in a circular or left-to-right motion to your
- Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep and in the morning, your acne
will be reduced (NOT CURED!)
Good Luck! :D
I am going on a vaca. in about a week and im going to see some friends that i havent seen in lie 9 months.. so as u might guess, this was long awaited, and anyway i used to have TONS f zits all over my forehead. but lately i havent had any but as u might guess the wk b4 im sposed to go c EVERYONE i get a huge nasty zit in the middle of my forehead... and well it made me mad... so i tried the windex thing last night and the night b4 and it seemed to dryit up a little but i want this thing gone fast so right now im trying the tooth paste thing.. im using crest regular paste... its on my face right now and it doesnt burn just a little tingly but the good tingle ya kno.. anyway, i will get back on tomorrow and tell you if there is any change