Home : Beauty tips : Skin : Acne and zit tips : Toothpaste
Toothpaste for pimples
Submitted by marylou q
Use toothpaste to get rid of zits or pimples apply a little over night or if you already took your bath apply to the pimple.
The following was sent in by EvanLeviBlinn
Please people, what is with all of the miss-spelled words and abbreviations?
No slang or jargon is to be written on websites!
Many of you do not follow PRECISE DIRECTIONS!
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, or water.
- Make sure you have PASTE not GEL. Apply to the acne and surrounding areas.
- Leave the treatment on for 30-60 minutes depending on your skin type.(if you
feel severe burning STOP! and DO NOT leave in over night!)
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Make sure that you remove all traces of
acne for if you miss some it could burn your skin!
- Pat your skin dry. DO NOT RUB!!!
- Get a moisturizer and apply in a circular or left-to-right motion to your
- Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep and in the morning, your acne
will be reduced (NOT CURED!)
Good Luck! :D
it all depends on the person
Jake on 2008-02-03
look, basically the results depend on the soul individual. i've tried it and it has helped to control my acne problem.
if you wash and scrub your face before you apply toothpaste, not the mint gel stuff, and leave it for a period from say, 1 hour or overnight, it can help to clear up your face; it just depends on the individual. to test it, apply it to a small part of your face overnight. see what happens.