Home : Beauty tips : Skin : Acne and zit tips : Cosmetics advice

(1) comments about this tip

Acne and zit tips Cosmetics advice

If you have to use cosmetics, ask your chemist for a non-greasy make.

Visitors comments

chemist? Comments By: jb on 2005-08-31
Unfortunately, I buy makeup from stores and not chemists!

TipKing says: Chemist is the English name for a drug store in the US


Ask a question Send in a tip Contact TipKing Books Privacy Disclaimer Feed
© Tipking 2000-2011 All rights reserved Last update: Thu Nov 17 2011
| privacy