Home : Health : Remedies : Ringworm : Home remedy treatment
Home remedy treatment for Ringworm
Ringworm is a skin infection caused by fungi. An excellent way to treat ringworm using common ingredients found at home. Garlic is the principle remedy here.
- Early morning, where you rise, take 1/2 tsp. of Sea-salt with a glass of warm water.
- After about 1/2 take a garlic pod and crush it in a bowl. Add 50 ml of plain yoghurt and half teaspoon of
turmeric powder in it. Churn it well and drink up. Please do not eat anything for at least an hour.
- Drink the same Yoghurt mixture in the evening at sunset.
- Every two days add one more garlic pod to the mixture.
- While Sea-salt, garlic, and tumeric kill the yeast, fungi, and other intestinal bacteria, Yoghurt helps to replenish friendly bacteria and aids in digestion.
- You can also apply lemon juice and apple cider vinegar topically on the ringworm. This can be diluted with a little warm water to reduce the stinging.
Tea tree oil, clove oil and oregano oil would also help.
Honey applied locally and taken internally would help also.