Home : Health : Remedies : Head lice : Kerosene WARNING

WARNING Never use kerosene for head lice

Submitted by Michelle Wolloff

It has been known for people to use kerosene to treat head lice. Do not ever use kerosene on a Childs head to kill head lice. It is very, very dangerous and just last January a mom in Northern California used kerosene and the Childs head caught on fire and he had 1st degree burns on his body. Find a non-toxic approach.

Ask a question Send in a tip Contact TipKing Books Privacy Disclaimer Feed
© Tipking 2000-2011 All rights reserved Last update: Thu Nov 17 2011
| privacy